OUR TRAIL SYSTEM IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!
Reminders… Please..read this entire post!!!
1. BE RESPECTFUL of the property you have been provided the right to ride on by our gracious landowners!
2. Ride to the right side of the trail, STAY ON MARKED TRAILS ONLY AND BETWEEN THE ORANGE STAKES. DO NOT CUT CROSS LOTS!!!
3. OBEY THE SPEED LIMIT! Its 55 mph!
4. HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE CARDS WITH YOU! Trails are patrolled by the Sherrifs Dept. And Fines are high, so obey the rules! Make sure you have the official DMV numbers on your sled, custom numbers are no longer a viable option!
5. PLEASE DONT RUN OVER OUR STAKES! Your track will thank you for it and so will our volunteers!
6. STAY OFF THE RAILROAD TRACKS!
HAVE FUN, RIDE SOBER AND BE SAFE!
OUR GROOMER OPERATORS ARE RIDERS TOO!! Not sure when they will get out there, but we will post up info on conditions as soon as we can.