Rules of the Trails
- ALL Snowmobiles MUST be registered.
- ALL Snowmobiles MUST be insured.
- ALL Snowmobilers MUST wear helmets.
- Don't Drink and Drive.
- STAY on marked trails.
- Repect the right of the landowner.
- Do Not Litter.
- Obey ALL signs.
- Obey highway signs.
- Travel in single file and don't tailgate.
- Keep to the RIGHT when meeting other snowmobilers.
- Train your Young (10-16 year olds need a youth snowmobiler's certificate).
- Reduce speed at night.
- Beware of what's under the snow (rocks, stumps, pipes,wires,etc.).
- Check ice conditions before crossing.
- Inspect your sled before riding.
- If unfamiluar with area have a map with you.
- "Dress Warmly."
REMEMBER OUR TRAILS ARE MOSTLY ON PRIVATE LANDS.
RIDING ON THESE TRAILS IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT!
ABUSE THE TRAILS AND WE ALL LOSE!!!!!