Groomed Sharon Hill to Sharon Springs
Seward to Worcester Groomed
BE CAREFUL OF PLOWED FIELDS
Monthly meeting for January will be rescheduled until January 23rd . 7PM at the groomer barn.
Reminder, membership breakfast will be at the Stonehouse in Leesville January 27th
8AM til noon.
Trails are Closed
The 2019 Riding season opens December 18
THINK SNOW Thank You
OUR TRAIL SYSTEM IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Reminders… Please..read this entire post!!!
1. BE RESPECTFUL of the property you have been provided the right to ride on by our gracious landowners!
2. Ride to the right side of the trail, STAY ON MARKED TRAILS ONLY AND BETWEEN THE ORANGE STAKES. DO NOT CUT CROSS LOTS!!!
3. OBEY THE SPEED LIMIT! Its 55 mph!
4. HAVE YOUR REGISTRATION AND INSURANCE CARDS WITH YOU! Trails are patrolled by the Sherrifs Dept. And Fines are high, so obey the rules! Make sure you have the official DMV numbers on your sled, custom numbers are no longer a viable option!
5. PLEASE DONT RUN OVER OUR STAKES! Your track will thank you for it and so will our volunteers!
6. STAY OFF THE RAILROAD TRACKS!
HAVE FUN, RIDE SOBER AND BE SAFE!
OUR GROOMER OPERATORS ARE RIDERS TOO!! Not sure when they will get out there, but we will post up info on conditions as soon as we can.
Worcester area was groomed last night (Wednesday 2/3/15) plus trails over to South Valley Area
Over the last 2 nights (Tuesday 2/2 and Wednesday 2/3) Ray has groomed the Seward area, to Sharon Hill and back to the village of Sharon.
Cherry Valley leg should be done Friday night (2/6/15) or first thing Saturday (2/7/15).
There are plans in place to groom the Trails to Richmondville Friday night (2/6/15)